New Born Baby and Mother Care
Our Nursing Carers Help You With Following Conditions
We Provide at Home Nursing Services In
We are Socialized
Pregnancy care comprises of three parts prenatal care, during pregnancy and postnatal care. While a lot of attention is given to prenatal care, postnatal care is equally important. In fact, postnatal is a difficult period and the new mother requires a lot of care, guidance and attention for the proper recovery and good health of both the mother and the child. Giving birth can be both an emotional and stressful period for a new mother. According to the World Health Organisation (WHO) the first 24 hours after birth are most critical for both the baby and the mother and proper care and attention should be given to the new mother and the baby in this period. Portea offers a carefully designed Kanga and Roo program. It is a postnatal care program that takes the workload and the worries away from the new parents. Parenthood is an overwhelming experience and in today’s world where couple’s are sometimes forced to live away from their families or have no family support in this critical period, they have to take care of the baby on their own. This translates into a lot of work and stress for the new parents, especially in the first few months which are critical for both the baby and the mother. Under the Kanga and Roo program Portea assigns a medically trained care giver to help the mother with newborn baby care and also offers after delivery care for mother.
Through our newborn baby care service you can rely on us to offer you a comprehensive neonatal care and after pregnancy care by a highly trustful, caring and well trained caregiver. Our caregivers have themselves been mothers and as such are highly experienced in providing new born baby care and post delivery care. Some of the services in our Kanga and Roo program include:
New Mother Care
New Born Baby Care
The Coming Home Service
Importance of New Born Baby & Mother Care
The prime aim of the New Born Baby Care and Mother Care is to advise on planning of postnatal care, education and support required during the postnatal period A lot of care and attention is given to new born baby, which is indeed important and duly needed, although so is the importance of a post delivery care for the mother. A mother has undergone a sea of change and hence requires proper support and care. Not everyone has the luxury of family support and has to fend for themselves. It is here that new born baby care and mother care offered by Portea comes in handy. Under this service, the care giver provides optimum baby care along with providing proper emotional and physical support to the mother.
Kanga and Roo program will help you cope with:
- The uncertainty of how best to care for your little one
- The initial challenges of feeding and postoperative recovery
- The complete change in life as you knew it before the delivery
- Taking a little time off, while someone trusted takes care of your baby
- New born baby care
- Breastfeeding care
- Personalized Care
- Post delivery mother care
- Counseling and Emotional support for the mother
- Affordable and easily accessible service
Since this kind of service is not critical care like caring for any kind of illness, however, there are certain pointers that need to be kept in mind;
- Prepare a list of concerns you need your caretaker to take care of.
- Prepare a list of do’s and don’ts for the caregiver as she would also know what is acceptable and not acceptable to you.
- Keep an open mind and be prepared to learn about the nuances of the baby health care.
- Don’t panic and stress yourself out over baby care, the caregiver is optimally trained to provide a quality baby health care
- Although being alert is always advisable, try to be a little trusting. Our caregivers have themselves been mothers and will be a trustworthy and reliable support to you.
The cost of postnatal services is rather affordable and offer value for money services. There are a several insurance agencies that cover maternity expenses. Under the maternity benefit, insurance covers maternity related hospitalization up to 30 days before delivery and up to 60 days for post – hospitalization expenses. The coverage is also extended to infants if they are diagnosed with any congenital disease or any critical illness. The benefit limit for maternity and new born baby claims are capped as per normal birth and Caesarean births.
With the advances in technology and the emergence of home health care services, it has become relatively easy for new parents to find reliable and trustworthy new born and mother care services, where they can be relaxed about the quality of baby healthcare and the post delivery care of the mother. So if you ever need a postnatal or new mother care, remember that we are just a click away.
- We hand-pick our post-natal caregivers with hands-on medical training from a hospital
- We train them to be sensitive to both the mother’s and the baby’s needs at home
- All our caregivers are mothers with experience in handling babies.
- We provide 24×7, 365-day care plans for you and your baby
- We’re the recommended home care partner for leading hospitals
- We’re affordable, accountable and accessible
Frequently ask Questions :