Our Nursing Carers Help You With Following Conditions
We Provide at Home Nursing Services In
We are Socialized
Generally speaking, counseling falls in the ambit of “Talking therapy” that allows and encourages people to speak out about their feelings and concerns in a private and confidential environment. The counselor provides the person with the much needed space where the person can be themselves and speak out without having to sound correct, just open up about how they actually feel, without the fear of being judged or criticized and also without any unsolicited advice. This luxury of being able to speak out without any restrictions or having to conform to any norms has been found to be quite beneficial to a lot many individuals. After thoroughly understanding the person’s situation, the counselor advises him in a way that improves his situation. With the advent of technology you can easily avail of in home counseling services that too staying anonymously if you don’t wish to reveal yourself. At Portea our well trained and empathetic counselors provide anonymous support therapy through Audio and Video calls and at home counseling sessions also. Although we don’t believe that there is any shame in seeking counseling help, we do respect our client’s wishes and strictly adhere to it.
Counseling today plays a very significant role in the well being of an individual. We often hear of people ending their life, just because they couldn’t deal with their stress and frustration. It is important to know that we can approach someone and completely open up to them with complete confidentiality. Quite often people brush away the suggestion of seeing a counselor, as they believe that counseling is only for crisis situation, but they don’t realize that counseling can help with something as simple as reaching a goal. A counselor offers a helping hand to people who come to them irrespective of their needs and drag them out of their mental rut. Moreover it is better to seek help rather than keep quiet and suffer. You can always choose to stop the counseling after you feel you are fine and have made recovery. There is no compulsion to continue with the session if you find yourself mentally fit to lead a happy and stress free life.
Unarguably, we are living in a very competitive world with a lot of pressure to perform and be ‘successful’ as per the society’s standard, which often leads to undue stress in an individual.
This stress leads to a lot of issues like depression, low self – esteem and anxiety, which if left untreated can prove to be fatal.
Usually family and friends serve as our support system but there are many people who are unable to open up or explain their frustration and as such they need the help of counselor to sort out their problems.
- Work Stress: The work environment has become a leading cause of stress in the working population owing to unrealistic pressures and deadlines set up by the company heads.
- This work frustration and stress is carried forward by individuals to their home thus, hampering their personal life too.
- Often individuals are not able to come out of this rut on their own and as such they need the help of counselors to get a clear picture and a way to overcome their current situation.
- With this refreshed perspective and renewed vigor they are better able to handle their professional and personal life.
- Depression & Anxiety: It fills you with feeling of hopelessness besides hampering your body with changes in sleep and diet patterns.
- We help you be “yourself” again, with the help of our expert counselors.
- You can choose to stay anonymous or can take home based counseling service, where our home counselors will visit at a time and day decided by you.
- Grief Counselling: Losing a loved one is always going to be extremely hard, but then you cannot just stop living.
- We understand that this is easier said than done and most people find themselves unable to overcome their grief.
- For them a counseling therapy is extremely needed. Our counselors will guide you through this difficult period, allow you to grief and help you find your feet again in this world and live a happy life just as your loved one would have liked you to do. Counseling is strongly suggested for people feeling under the weather owing to the following issues:
- Pregnancy & post-pregnancy: Taking care of that tiny bundle of joy besides taking care of career, family and everything else can get a little taxing.
- We lend you a patient ear and a positive approach to vent out your worries and enjoy motherhood.
- Health Problems & Chronic Diseases: A person suffering from any sort of chronic diseases often find themselves caught in the vicious web of depression and hopelessness.
- Our counselors help them overcome such a mindset and make them mentally fit to fight with their ailment with new vigor.
- Behavioural Issues: We completely understand the reason behind your behavioral issues and our counselor’s will help you calm down and slowly show you ways. To release the tension that is causing the behavioral issues and quip you with proper coping mechanism to overcome it.
- Family & Relationships: We help you bring that spark back in the relation and help you find common grounds for sustaining the marriage.
- Your family/ relationship will become your precious assets, not the cause of your resentment.
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM YOUR FIRST COUNSELING SESSION
There would be lot anxiety and nervousness in the first session, however, the counselors are completely aware of that and know how to put you at ease.
So you can be relaxed and be yourself which is the essence of the entire program.
There would also be lot of question from both sides which have to be honestly answered.
You can consider the counselor as your professional friend who will lend you an ear but will not be socializing with you.
Some of the questions that will be asked by the counselor in the first session include;
- Why you sought therapy?
- Details about your personal history and present life
- Current symptoms
Also try and shed your reservations and be open, be vocal, you too can ask questions to your counselor.
And be completely honest with your feelings, in order to gain positive outcome from the counseling therapy.
We provide the services of trained and empathetic counselors to conduct sessions from the comfort of your home via Audio calls, Video calls or offer home based counseling services.
Overall we can only say, don’t be embarrassed of your issues there is nothing wrong with you that is causing you shame.
All you need is a little nudge from experts to help you find yourself anew and lead a happy and fulfilling life.
Frequently ask Questions :